Saturday, June 13, 2009

"You've...er..I've got mail!'...

Awhile back, I sent some yarn, suitable for use as "faux fur" trim to Kat the Hat Lady. (Why is it never possible to buy only enough of "something" to make one or two items?? It seems one can only buy in quantities to make hundreds....or thousands!!)

I had tons so I sent her some. And the dear thing sent me one of her fabulous brooms and witch hats!!

Merlin has already called dibs on the broom. When I pointed out to him that he did not need a broom to fly, he said while that may be true, he did need a broom to keep the hearth tidy and besides, I still owed him for taking the Bully Boys. Apparently the chocolate cupcakes were just a downpayment. Seems I'll be "owing" that old man for the rest of my life....

Anyway, I love them both and I'll be embellishing the hat as soon as I get a spare moment. I know exactly what I want to do!

Thank you, Kat!! What a treasure!

Tabitha

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful Hat & Broom by Kat.. I love her creations..xx

Crafts From The Stash said...

What a nice surprise! Kats brooms and hats are lovley :O)
Debie x

Judy C said...

The whole scene is terrific.