Saturday, June 6, 2009

Better pictures of Great Hall project

Mostly pictures....

Larry "Fuzzy Bear" Bolduc from Unicorn Studios...teacher extraodinarie. That is a half-scale (1/24) castle ruin in the background.
..rolling out the paperclay...
...staining the ceiling...

..the "components", formed, stained and ready to be put together...

...the backwall...

... "marble" floor with center medallion...

...all assembled....


..."daylight" will shine through windows and door... the leopard is looking at a bird on the step...


...all done...
....illuminated...inside and out.
...tabled tucked into right corner..
I really hope you can get some of the details from these. It was a wonderful class with some great people. I have the plans and components for the "Deep in the Foundation" project which is basically the basement of the castle....a dungeon or mad scientist lab... It was the first Larry designed and the Great Hall is made so as to stack nicely on top of it.
I'd like to also have a Tower Room...for my Princess and the Pea vignette. All in good time ...
Tabitha

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a wonderful Room. Love all the details. Well to tell the truth I Love everything in there. It's full of atmosphere. xxx

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

That fireplace is amazing! Hope you make the dungeon room, that would be cool! Kate xx

Tabitha Corsica said...

if you look closely over Larry's shoulderin the first picture (click to make it bigger), you can get a glimpse of "Deep inthe Foundation".

Tabby

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Everything is fantastic and adore every single last little detail. Love the stonework especially and the way it was made. Its all ever so cleaver and you must be ever soproud to own it.
Nikki x

Crafts From The Stash said...

I wants it my precious.... You lucky thing being able to attend such a fab workshop with such a talented man. I love everything about it.
Debie xxx

Mary said...

I wish I was in that class! So many wonderful witchy details that add charm to the Great Hall. Looks great illuminated.

Tallulah Belle said...

Oh lucky you to attend this....I would so love to do one of his classes.

It looks absolutely amazing.

jayne