Sunday, June 21, 2009

An eHag....

Since I was going on about dollmakers just a post ago, I want to share this with you all.

I was surfing eBay this morning just to see what turned up and stumbled upon this little gem. Actually, I found her under "completed sales" for a dollmaker called "primdolly". Most of her things are much smaller in scope, usually just heads (calls them "witchlets') but she has a few complete dolls and this was one that recently sold at auction for an astounding $445!!?? Well, it was astounding to me, anyway, especially since it was ebay. I am going to assume she has a following but I have not heard of her till now. I've never seen her at a show or read about her in a mini mag. Does anyone know her? The work is really cool, I think.












The pictures should enlarge if you click on them. Look for her over on ebay so you can see the other things she does.
Tabitha

3 comments:

Nicky CC said...

what a fantastic doll Tabitha, she certainly gives us all something to aspire to!

Tabitha Corsica said...

She does have a blog...why am I not surprised?
http://primdolly.blogspot.com/
Go take a look...great stuff.

Tabby

Debbie said...

Fantastic Doll. Will pop over and have a peek at her blog..