Monday, June 8, 2009

..Earl and his brothers...

So....Earl finally got his cupcake (you know, these things even smell like vanilla!) though I heard he was really hoping for chocolate...
My son said that "Oscar" and "Ralph" were too Sesame Street, so allow me to introduce....ta da!!

Billy Bob and their youngest brother, Roy...
Somehow, I don't see these 3 in Merlin's retreat. They just seem more Swamp Witch to me. Do I hear yet another project beckoning me??
Billy Bob, Earl and their younger brother, Roy.
Anyone remember that old Bob Newhart show? ...nevermind...
Tabitha (aka Susan)

4 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I love them all and dont think they look sesame streetish. I think they look like 3 bully boys and a bit thuggish. I really like them and the colours are great.
Nikki x

Crafts From The Stash said...

I agree with Nikki, they have turned out great. LOL @ Earl it looks like he is licking that cake!
Debie xxx

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

These would look cool in Ara's Adams family kitchen too!! Cool little characters, amkes me want to get out my clay now and sculpt something! :-) Kate xx

Tabitha Corsica said...

Thanks, Ladies. I am happy with them though they do look a little rough arround the edges. The little buggers kind of grow on you.
Nikki, while they are not the colors they were originally, they colors they turned out to be seem to suit them somehow.
Yes, Debie, Earl has revealed himself a real icing fresser. Had to hise the cupcakes...
So, Kate, what are you waitng for? The clay is calling you!