Thursday, June 18, 2009

Buttercup Goblinglitter

I found this link over at http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com/ and I think it is really cool.

Your fairy is called Buttercup Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears bright clover green. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

You can discover your Fairy Name by clicking on the link at the side.

(Someday, I'm going to have to learn to make those URL's with the single name like everyone else...)

Tabitha


PS: It seems I am a day late and a dollar short on this. Many of you have already discovered this site. But I still think the names are wonderful. Of course, this is Tabby's profile....Susan's is totally different....says she's a troublemaker....mmm.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

A lot of us did this some time ago. My fairy name was Oak Elfshimmer..

Tabitha Corsica said...

Of course...I should have realized that. But aren't the names fascinatingly beautiful?

Tabitha