Tuesday, June 16, 2009

....less Ferengi, but.....

...still looks a little like ET. I now am not sure what the devil this will turn out to be but whatever...there comes a time when it is just "done". So I baked it....for only an hour or so...seems done.

Then she got some eyes. Looks a little wally-eyed, though.



Mmmm.....looks more dwarvish or elvish than anything else.....
Oy! The I remembered that whatever it was, it needed some hands. So I made some knarly-looking ones which was a lot easier than nice, pretty ones. And I have some "feet" things baking right now.

And Stanley got some eyes finally, too!

So that's enough for one day. It's exhausting! Maybe tomorrow I'll think about who they might both be....
Any suggestions?
Tabitha

2 comments:

Mary said...

If he's a little big on scale then perhaps add a beard and long unruly hair to make a Hagrid?

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

I think hes lovely tee hee! You are very clever I am useless at doing anything with fimo or sculpey!