Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update on Earl and the boys....

Nikki was so right about these boys...they've been nothing but trouble since they arrived. I had to hide the cupcakes!!!

I spoke with Merlin and he agreed to take them. He believes that sending them to Delacroix the Swamp Witch will only encourage bad behavior. At least can keep them under some sort of control...

So they about to be "enchantedly" placed on the mantle in Merlin's retreat, where Zanzibar can keep an eye on them...nothing gets past that cat.

So what have I learned? Be careful what you make...it may come back to haunt you. ;o)

Tabitha

7 comments:

Mary said...

so...Merlin agreed to take "them"...the boys or the cupcakes? ;-)

Crafts From The Stash said...

They do come back they do they do......
I hope they are happy in their new home :O)
Debie xxx

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Lol... hope they like their new home. This did make me laugh, lots!

Tabitha Corsica said...

Mary, I gave Merlin the chocolate cupcakes...as a sign of good faith.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Lol.

Debbie said...

Just been having a quick catch up with everyone's blogs. Love the little pots and glad Merlin has agreed to take them.. x

Tallulah Belle said...

I think they look fab and am sure they'll be happy with Merlin lol