Saturday, June 20, 2009

Meet Worid

The Mugwumpus has revealed his name...Worid. And he's thrilled to go play in the marsh out behind the house. Unfortunately, it's a little dry now but rainy season is upon us so the waterproof boots will come in handy. It doesn't show well but the tips of the toes are curled up....helps with the sloshing apparently.
I guess I've seen the last of him for awhile though he did agree to be back in time to accompany Stanley and I to the Show. I hope so...there are 'gators in the marsh....
As for Stan the Man, we've had a few "wardrobe malfunctions" but we're working on it.....
Later...
Tabitha

5 comments:

Mary said...

Worid, I like the sound of the name. And he looks great! I bet Worid can beat the heck out of any snapping gators with that handy walking stick.

Best wishes troubleshooting those, uhm, "wardrobe malfunctions" ;-)

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Tabitha, I think Mug Grumpus would suit him too, hes a mean looking guy wouldnt want to mess with him on a drak night, or a light one come to that!!!! Hes looking great lol kate xx

Crafts From The Stash said...

I like the name Mug Grumpus too Tabitha. Hes great waiting for his friend now :O)
Debie xxx

Tabitha Corsica said...

Debie and Kate....I LOVE the name Mug Grumpus! It's fabulous and so it shall be from henceforth. It really does suit him...now to find out there in the muck to tell him.

Tabitha

Nicky CC said...

Oh fantastic Tabitha! Is this the start of a whole series now?