Friday, July 30, 2010

Insanity Chairs, Part 2

Remember these?

I ended up selling the pink one (my personal favorite) at the recent miniature show and have decided to offer the other two for sale on my Etsy shop.

Both started off as rather ordinary, cast-off dollhouse chairs which I shabbied and re-upholstered and embellished.  Very whimsical.

They looked quite nice around Alice's table.  I am going to make her something else.

You can take a closer look at the blue and the gold chairs here:


Tabitha


7 comments:

Glenda said...

They're so much fun!! Smile city!

May said...

Seguro que tienes mucha suerte.
Besitos, May

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Wonderful chairs Susan, Im starting on my Alice chairs soon yippee!!

Tallulah Belle said...

The blue one is still my fave. Wish I had something I could use it for.

Good luck with the shop.

Jody said...

what a lovely chairs!

Greetings Jody.

Iris said...

Cool chairs! Blue is my favorite.

jose said...

fantastic chairs are very nice