Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Venetian Masks on Etsy...

Below is a preview of some of the Venetian Masks I will be offering on Etsy over the next few weeks. They were very popular at the Orlando show but, as usual, I got carried away....still each one is different from the next. Enjoy!

We have a collection of birds like this wise old owl.......


...and this "nosey" tucan....


...and then there are a couple of crazy feathered ones!




..one seriously silly elephant....


...and my personal favorite....The Phantom of the Opera!

They will be on my etsy shop by 12 noon today. Please stop by and have a closer look!

Tabitha


4 comments:

Ara said...

when I was in Venice I remember seeing several just like that second one! Very well done! hugs, ara

Tabitha Corsica said...

Thanks, Ara. The "noses" are popular there. I love the full sized masks. Alas,I have only seen them in "Italy" at the World Showcase in Epcot.. :-(

Susan Holloway said...

These are beautiful! I think I am your 100th follower, congratulations!!

Tabitha Corsica said...

Why yes you are! I am blown away that there actually 100 people interested in my nattering nonsense but so glad that you all are!

Tabs