Sunday, February 28, 2010

Centennial....

Oh my goodness! It seems I have gone over 100 follower mark this weekend!

I actually find that rather amazing. But I am thankful for those who are interested enough in my ramblings and occasional tip to keep tuning in. I admit, I am not the world's best blogger. Time seems to run away. I don't take very good pictures and I find that stopping to pictorially document any progress I make on projects takes most of the afternoon....I'm dreadful computer illiterate, I'm afraid.

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and see what I may be up to! I will continue to try my best to keep this updated and who knows...maybe my picture taking will improve. But probably not.....

Tabitha

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Kudos Tabitha and I love your blog. Thanks for taking the time!

Caseymini said...

Congrats on your first 100! I just noticed that it is now 101! Congrats again!

Crafts From The Stash said...

Congrats Tabitha. I love your blog and find you one of the most supportive people I know on the internet. Heres to your next 100 and to you selling all your lovely masks on etsy.

Debie xxxxxx

Tabitha Corsica said...

Thank you ladies! It's lovely folks like you who keep me at it.

Tabs

Tallulah Belle said...

Congratulations and hey you can't be any worse a blogger than I am :-)