Things have been a little hectic here the past week what with tech weekend. tech and dress rehearsal all week and then the performance this weekend. Things went very well but I am glad it is all over until the Fall.
I had hardly any time to work on the new project except for removing all the old foliage and aging the outside. I used a Minwax Golden Oak stain and just dabbed and wiped until I got the degree of "antiquity" I wanted. I was, at first, a little leary of doing that...the creamy paint was sooo pretty. But too pretty for the new purpose.
There was small problem with the existing electical wiring so while I was into the repair, I decided to redo the ceilngs in both rooms. When I can get a decent picture, I will show you the detailing (which no one will probably ever notice unless they stand on their head) in the smaller room.
In the meantime...here is a small hint regrading the nature of this project. And do not dispare...soon all will be revealed!
BTW....had my very first etsy sale this morning! Really exciting for me.
Vacation Time..... Just a Week!
2 days ago